- £85,000 - £110,000 (DOE) + Bonus
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- EC1 Partners
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
A successful and reputable financial technology company based in the heart of the city. They provide end-to-end solutions to automate front and middle office investment management functions across asset classes, and are looking for Client Manager to enhance their long term relationships with customers.
This opportunity will pay between £85,000 - £110,000 (DOE) + Bonus, making it a fantastic prospect for a relationship manager to develop their career in this prosperous company.
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Identify client issues and needs analytically, whilst working with other teams to identify new sales opportunities
- Uphold current relationships whilst building new ones with business owners, heads of departments and C-level executives.
- Gauge and value customer satisfaction with range of products and services.
- Competent understanding of the range of products and services on offer.
What We Are Looking For
- A proven ability to develop key relationships with senior management in all types of corporations.
- A proven track record of balancing needs of numerous client accounts as well as evidence of account management skills
- An established history of successful Relationship/Client management.
- A strong understanding of the software life-cycle.
- Past experience in negotiating resolutions between the customer and the employer.
- University degree (Finance/Technology discipline preferable)
- Experience within the Financial/Software services industry with front office systems preferred.
- ESSENTIAL: Fluency in second European Language – German (preferred) or Italian.