My Financial Services client is seeking a Client Onboarding Manager - Payments to join their growing operations team in the City of London.
A leading UK payments firm specialising in Bacs, Fast Payments and Cheque and Credit Clearing is seeking a Client Onboarding Manager - Payments to join their growing team.
As the Client Onboarding Manager - Payments, reporting to the head of operations, you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the establishment, evolution and management of an effective common onboarding framework and processes in the understanding of clients requirements, across all payments and managed services, while ensuring enhanced risk control.
- Executing client onboarding in alignment with a common risk based assurance framework within the Core Operations in close collaboration with the Risk Directorate
- Ensuring all onboarding activities are performed in accordance to the assurance framework and onboarding checklist, liaising with other functions where required, e.g. Risk.
- Acting as a SME on the Onboarding framework and process
- Key point of liaision for internal divisions of the firm (eg. Risk, Legal, Compliance) and for external clients throughout the onboarding process
The successful Client Onboarding Manager - Payments will have:
- University degree, ideally in relevant finance, technology or related field
- Knowledge of UK payment systems and messaging formats
- Experience of working on multi-stakeholder projects
Attractive permanent salary and benefits with flexible working arrangements.