This leading global asset manager who manage funds across Fixed Income, Equities and Alternatives have an exciting opportunity for a Client Service Associate to support their highly regarded Sales/Relationship Management team. Working closely with Product Development and Product Management, key responsibilities will be as follows:
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the successful resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational client queries, acting as the key daily contact point for designated clients.
- Work closely with sales/ relationship manager to deliver excellent end-to-end service for assigned clients, develop and maintain a strong understanding of client portfolios and service levels.
- Partner with the relevant teams throughout the process to onboard new clients/ distributors by proactively staying informed of progress and working alongside the team to ensure smooth process and resolution of any issues.
- Deliver client communications on regular and key events, working with internal business partners including sales, product management, communications, legal and compliance to agree messaging and timing.
- Ensure Salesforce is updated with all relevant client interaction, alongside proactive communication with sales/ relationship team on issues and developments.
- Coordinate, prepare and attend client operational due diligence meetings.
- Maintain accurate database of client/ portfolio information and documentation for use by the broader business, maintain accurate client distribution lists.
- Support key projects arising from the Client Service Group
- Previous Client Service experience, with UK or EMEA coverage gained from a leading asset manager
- Native German or Nordic languages highly beneficial
- Degree or equivalent in appropriate discipline. IMC qualified
- High level of enthusiasm and drive, together with outstanding communication skills and the ability to build strong relations across the business
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks, deal with change and ambiguity, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism and integrity and work well in a collaborative environment
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted