- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Schroders Investment Management
- London, England, Großbritannien
Client Services Executive - Wealth Management
Client Services Executive - Wealth ManagementTeam Overview
The team is one of 3 main private client teams in the London office of Cazenove Capital Management.
Overview of role
To assist a team of assistant portfolio managers / associate portfolio managers and portfolio directors with administrative duties.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Support the team (including Portfolio Directors, Portfolio Managers, Associate Portfolio Managers, Assistant Portfolio Managers and Secretaries) in the development and maintenance of spreadsheets, preparation of reporting material and maintain key product and team statistics.
• Mastermind the account set-up process.
• Interaction with administrative / operational units within Cazenove Capital or its custodians and assist with the management of the service to ensure seamless client relationship management
• Assist with performance enquiries including individual stock, client accounts and benchmark data.
• Ensure the proper operation of clients' portfolios and accounts in line with FSA regulations and the Cazenove Capital business rules and regulations.
• Deal with all administrative enquiries or problems from clients, intermediaries, solicitors, trustees and accountants etc., liaising where necessary with appropriate departments in Cazenove Capital or with the appropriate 3rd party and taking responsibility for ensuring timely client response and satisfaction.
• Daily review and action of client breach alert system - reviewing pre and post trade alerts on in-house system. Investigation and resolution of overnight alerts against clients' restriction on in-house system and liaison with the Cazenove Capital compliance team.
• Check bargains, monitor outstanding deals and report / monitor errors.
• Verify and authorise cash transfers ensuring compliance with Cazenove Capital regulations re fax/email indemnity and mandated information. Liaise with the fund managers to ensure sufficient cash on account to meet client requirements.
• Ensure the proper maintenance of records and production of reporting material.
• Ensure that all relevant senior staff are fully aware of issues and developments concerning their clients, in particular relaying any problems, errors or queries immediately and seeking guidance.
• Help Fund Managers prepare for client meetings and assist with the provision of specific client data requirements and complex performance data.
• Exhibit awareness of the market and of investment products.
• The role will require a certain degree of co-ordination across both country offices and teams
• The successful candidate may also be required to work for more than one team within CCM
Qualifications (educational, professional, regulatory)
• Minimum 3 'A' Levels, or equivalent, at grade A - C or above;
• Must have or gain shortly after joining the relevant regulatory approved qualification(s).
Essential skills and experience
• Industry knowledge, preferably private client;
• Professional, organised, motivated, strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
• Experience in settlement and operational support functions;
• Good familiarity with the in-house systems necessary to fulfil the above functions.