A well known investment manager is seeking a talented individual to join their organisation on a 12 month FTC. This role sits within the wider business development team which focuses on EMEA Institutional markets.
- Have direct contact with clients, accurately responding to complex queries and resolving any issues that they may have.
- Manage the relationship between the business and a variety of platforms, both those UK based and abroad.
- Lead on a variety of projects that sit within the distribution team eg oversight of new fund launches, design and implantation.
- Onboard complex Institutonal clients as well as manage those relationships.
It is essential that you can demonstrate:.
- Strong Institutional client knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Superb process management skills to ensure completion of multiple deadlines.
To be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you can demonstrate previous experience in a similar role within an investment manager, asset servicing business, or platform client services.