Client Technology Manager - Markets Execution
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 14 Nov 18
Client Technology Manager - Markets Execution
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader in Banking. The world's corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank supports our clients around the world providing strategic advice, raising capital and managing risk.
Who we are
The Markets Execution team is responsible for assessing emerging trends, technologies, electronic platforms, potential partnerships and building digital products - that could transform the way we, and our clients, do business. Our team consists of product managers, designers, technologists and business representatives. The team is thoughtful in balancing due diligence with speed to market and creativity with discipline in order to produce best-in-class, efficient, thoughtful digital solutions for our clients.
This is a fascinating time in our industry. By now, it's a cliché that Banks will have to embrace technology and innovation if they are to thrive in the years to come. We are already bought into this and are committed to show that we can do it, and are looking for others to join. Our organization works on some of the most complex problems imaginable at the intersection of two dynamic industries: finance and technology. It Interacts with unbelievably large and fascinating data currently not available anywhere else and develops products that can change the way our clients operate, and how Banking is done today. We interact daily with other high-performing teams within JPM to inspire innovation and champion change throughout the bank.
Who are we hiring?
We are looking for an outstanding Client Technology manager to join the technology group within Markets Execution. You will be responsible for supporting the client integration with JP Morgan. Operating across a number of key stakeholders, including: external clients, business sponsors, product managers, UX designers, technology groups and others, you will be responsible for progressing new client integration opportunities within SAML, API, FTP and Client Connectivity where there is no established team in place.
• Establish an effective project management structure and process appropriate for the various technologies in question, and consistent with the overall Markets Execution project management and governance framework.
• Ensure that stakeholders are fully aligned with the goals and priorities of the client integration, and have the information and resources they need to make informed decisions to drive successful product delivery.
• Manage client dependencies, risks and issues, and define and agree mitigating courses of action.
You will be:
- Quick learner who is comfortable with uncertainty.
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Comfortable dealing with client requests and deadlines.
- Comfortable with balancing the need for structure and discipline, with a pragmatic business-driven and risk-driven approach.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with an ability to engage and communicate across a range of clients and partners, in order to establish and drive effective governance and project management discipline.
- Ability to distil complexity into simple solutions, and provide effective executive messaging.
- Project management experience covering large, complex and multi-disciplinary deliveries
- Proficiency with at least one major programming language (Java, C#, C++, etc.)
- Proficiency with at least one major relational database platform (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, Sybase, etc.) - desirable
- Experience with authentication and security standards including O-Auth, Kerberos, Active Directory, Public Key Encryption, SSH key management - essential?
- Experience of Cloud and API technologies - desirable
- Experience of Research, Sales, Trading and/or Operations in investment banking - desirable
- Experience of product management lifecycle - desirable
- Undergraduate degree
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran