We are working with a global blue-chip client that is looking to recruit an experienced Cloud Architect (AWS) that can develop / evolve the Architecture & Solutions that their cloud offerings are built on. This is a permanent position in London and is offering a base of £95,000 + car allowance, bonus and pension.
The ideal AWS Architect will be tasked with:
- Collaborating with the AWS service owner, engineering, and associated teams to modernise the architecture and improve the technical solutions.
- Act as the main technical point of contact for AWS cloud related engagements.
- Continuously assess the health of platform and identify / fix recurring problems.
To be considered for this role you will need some of the following:
- Certified as an AWS Solution Architect and proven experience architecting scalable services and products on the AWS cloud for large multi-national organisations.
- Deep knowledge and practitioner experience in AWS solutions and technologies that include: Networking, Identity & Security, Management & Governance, Compute, Containers and Serverless product.
- Strong understanding of cloud based application architecture using microservices, API's, containerisation and serverless technologies using native cloud services.
- A proven understanding of architecture development and design thinking in an agile environment; TOGAF certification a plus.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
If you are an experienced AWS Architect with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review