Commercial FP&A - Manager
- £50,000 - £60,000
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 14 Jan 18 2018-01-14
A leading Brokerage firm based in the city of London is looking for a Commercial Financial Planning & Analysis Manager.
• Support the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”) with the development and successful delivery of financial strategy
• Support in financial planning, forecasting and budgeting processes
• Champion revenue growth and cost control by producing intelligent financial analysis that facilitates business decisions
• Partner closely with business teams to monitor and drive accountability for the achievement of targets
- Understanding and communicating departmental and regional performance through detailed variance analysis; highlighting underlying business performance, risks and opportunities
- Provide timely support for the annual budget and rolling forecasts.
- Drive accountability for and monitor progress towards achievement of targets; propose and champion ideas and actions to ensure delivery
- Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
- Support the month end close process through robust income statement and balance sheet analysis
- Management and reporting of key performance indicators including non-financial metrics.
• Present monthly management information to senior stakeholders in order to explain results and both challenge and influence the actions of senior non-finance stakeholders
• Simplify complex financial data and communicate insights effectively to both finance and non-finance stakeholders
All applicants must have a strong academic background that are qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and must have ideally 3+ years within financial services. Effective Communication skills at all levels in the Organisation with targeted audience is required. So is the effective critical thinking and analytical skills, with proven ability to simplify complicated matters. Proven ability in business partnering and influencing skills with senior executives is key.