A top-tier trading and asset management firm is looking for an addition to their London team covering European compliance. The firm are looking for someone with broad compliance experience within a complex environment such as a trading firm, asset manager, hedge fund or alike.
What you will notice about the firm:
- A complex trading and technology firm working with high calibre colleagues
- An environment where teams are lean, staff are encouraged to develop, be promoted and gain more responsibilities
- Down-to-earth and collaborative environment
- Compliance team is seen as a key part of the business
- Start-up environment with a number of years of continued profitability and success.
Responsibilities will include:
- Considering all matters of regulatory change and understanding how to implement these matters into the business
- Ad hoc advice to traders on a variety of regulatory issues, offering efficient and effective solutions
- Reviewing and updating compliance policies and procedures on an ongoing basis
- Taking an interest in learning about the trading activity and developing relevant surveillance tools.
If interested to hear more, please contact