Boutique Investment Bank and Investment Manager are looking for an experienced Compliance and Financial Crime professional to lead a small team in an exciting and expanding business.
- Reporting to the CRO who holds both the SMF4 and SMF16 the appointed candidate will lead a small team of experienced staff responsible for all aspects of compliance and financial crime.
- This is a broad role in a dynamic and growing business that requires a candidate with a strategic vision for Compliance, FCC and knowledge and experience of working with the PRA and FCA. Previous experience of project management and change management will also be very valuable as this is a growing and evolving business working in a new and dynamic market.
- As a small boutique bank with a successful, growing Investment Management business the candidate will need to be as confident at the strategic elements of compliance as they would be at ensuring all the operational activities are completed accurately and to the highest standard.
- Previous Compliance and Financial Crime Compliance experience covering Money Markets and Treasury Services.
- Thorough understanding of the relevant regulatory source books and JMSLG.
- Ideally some experience of ESG Investing or an interest to learn more about this area.
- Ideally already an approved SMF17 or a candidate with a proven career likely to be approved by the Regulator.
- Previous experience of working for a PRA regulated firm and FCA regulated firm.
On offer is an attractive package and benefits scheme as well as the opportunity to work for an employer that actively promotes continued learning and development, provides financial support for both professional and personal development.