My client, a leading Global Bank, are recruiting for a 'Compliance Trade Floor Supervisor' in London on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. You will have responsibility for trade floor supervision and business risk management for their Capital Markets Trading Products. In this role you will work closely with the Lines of Business (LOBs) to assess, analyse, update business risk matters and ensure that appropriate controls are in place to mitigate regulatory risk and increase the potential for revenue
- Risk Assessment 15 %
- Administration of Risk Control 50 %
- Relationship Management 30 %
- Managerial Leadership 5 %
- An undergraduate degree
- As a minimum requirement, the candidate should have several years of experience in a Compliance or Regulatory function covering Capital Markets.
- A solid understanding of regulator expectations and the process through which regulatory requirements are integrated into business processes as well as techniques for resolving regulatory issues that are uncovered after-the-fact.
- In-depth knowledge of Capital Markets products and services including related functions and responsibilities of support groups and stakeholders (e.g., Compliance, Operations, Technology, Law Department, Tax Department, Accounting and Finance areas, etc.).
- Knowledgeable of the various risks and controls associated with Capital Markets’ business activities, including market risk, credit risk, and operational risk.