Compliance / Legal / Investor Relations / Corporate Governance / Client Communications – Private Equity. £50 – 60k
- £50000 - £60000
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Carnegie Consulting
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
This role is for a multi-dimensional, flexible and highly motivated individual with the capacity and willingness to work in a position which is difficult to define. My client, a niche but well established Venture Capitalist firm, based in Mayfair is about to embark on a new round of fund raising. This means there is an abundance of tasks to be done in the middle and back office, needing a truly exceptional and adaptable person to play an important part.
Joining and led by a newly appointed Director of Fund Operations you will become immersed within the company’s infrastructure. Soon, you will have an intimate understanding of fund structures and the various legal entities in London, Luxembourg and elsewhere. From a legal and compliance perspective you will be liaising with the external consultants as well as carrying out Company Secretary responsibilities.
While this is not a sales role, you may well be interacting with investors. You must be relied upon to be both personable and knowledgeable so as to maintain the professional standards of the firm.
- You come from a variety of backgrounds although a law degree will be a tremendous advantage. If not law then the stronger the academic background the better.
- You may well have experience in the capacity of company secretary or paralegal as you’ll be arranging and minuting board meetings. Knowledge of fund structures will certainly be beneficial.
- Vitally, you must have an interest in Private Equity. While industry experience is not essential, a willingness and curiosity to learn is.
- You will have at least 2 years professional experience.