Consultant, Contact Center Technology Transformation, Cloud Networks & Connectivity, Business Operations, Consulting, London & Regional offices
The future is full of possibility, agility and Cloud. Do you want to shape the future of cloud experiences? So do we
. Deloitte Cloud Transformation imagines, delivers
innovative Cloud solutions for the UK's most prominent companies using a combination of open source software, cloud-native technologies, thought leadership and a focus on business value. We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff and offer unique opportunities to learn, grow and lead in exciting new areas such as infrastructure-as-code, DevOps, containers, platform-as-a-service, CI/CD and micro-services. Do you want to transform customer experience at some of the biggest companies in the world?
As a world leader in business and technology transformation, we help our client deliver the real transformation that underpins outstanding customer service. At Deloitte you will help design and implement next generation contact centre services for our client that will make a real impact. If you are excited by the challenge of delivering some of the most complex and challenging customer experience transformation programmes, then read on. Business Operations
Want to work with the latest technologies, as part of a team helping international organisations transform their core business capabilities? Whether you're working with on-premise systems, Cloud technology, or custom-developed solutions (to name just a few), your expertise will help clients deliver continuous improvement and innovation, from initial design right through to implementation and optimization. Your role
You will have a pivotal role in implementing transformational contact center technologies and help customers driving modernization of the operations and customer experience leveraging cloud based contact centre technologies including the Amazon Connect services.
Depending on your experience and skills, your responsibilities will include one or more of the following:
Your work, your choice
- Architecting and building large-scale contact center solutions, which integrate smoothly in cloud and hybrid operating models.
- Advising on competing solution and product choices aligned to the key business requirements.
- Maintaining domain knowledge and expertise in contact center best practices leveraging cloud based solutions and methodologies.
- Build relationship with client's technical leaders and demonstrate deep understanding of customer service methodologies and best practices for a service organisation focusing on contact centers and contact center key metrics
- Lead discussions with business and technical audiences on customer experience journeys and transformation of their front office processes.
- Deliver working prototype solutions, POCs that make the best use of Amazon Connect, AWS AI, and the AWS cloud services - using near/off shore teams as appropriate.
- Assist in positioning potential technology options and the underlying business case
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Your home office will be London or one of our regional offices, but this client-facing role provides lots of opportunity for travel in the UK and overseas."
This is a permanent contract opportunity. Your professional experience
Your background will include experience in one or more of the following areas:
Your service line: Consulting
- Ability to demonstrate how cloud contact centre technologies can be leveraged to drive enhancements in business process and performance, support broader digital transformation and underpin improvements in customer experience
- Experience in integrating cloud contact centre products with the broader enterprise infrastructure and communication technologies
- Proven knowledge of Contact Center technologies including Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Voice Biometrics, Natural Language Processing, Telephony Integration CTI, Automatic Call Distribution ACD, Call Recording, etc.
- Experience designing and building integrations across WFM, CRM, Unified Communications, and voice services.
- Experience with Amazon Connect and the breadth of functionality offered, including how that compares with other leading cloud contact centre technologies
- Experience with AWS technologies such as AWS Lambda, Amazon Lex, DynamoDB, S3, Sagemaker etc and how they may be leverage alongside Amazon Connect to enhance contact centre performance
- Experience with modern Web technologies including React and Node.js as well as REST API design on modern web stacks such as Node.js or Python
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure planning and operations, design and deployment, as well as system life cycle management
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL SLCONS BABSOP CFTECH LOCOFFICE
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 178860