Consumer Technology - Marcus - Software Engineer - Analyst
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB Consumer and Investment Management Division (CIMD)
Consumer and Investment Management brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital. Consumer Banking
Consumer Banking, a business unit within CIMD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer Banking combines the strength and heritage of a 149-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Fulfilling you potential:
- Own a product and solution from architectural design through the actual build
- Assist in solving a variety of technical problems including: general architecture patterns, vendor integrations, performance monitoring and data transformations
- Work to identify where automation can be applied to various aspects of the development process and projects
- Interact with and influence key/internal stakeholders
- Design and implement back-end application interfaces for data and services
- Report progress and status of assigned tasks to project teams and managers
- Work with Digital team to expand infrastructure to cloud technologies
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of system documentation
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience, preferably with writing JAVA APIs
- BSc or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Ability to work closely with our product team to develop proces smodels for the customer experience and other business processes
- Ability to work closely with IT peers and business/operational professionals to capture the details of the various business processes at a level that reflects the actual flow within the technical stack
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity