Exciting cutting-edge fintech is looking for a talented software developer to become part of the UI team in London. Empowering developers in major financial firms to be as productive as possible, they deliver a cloud-based, end-to-end development and production platform.
With open architecture, transparent source code, and automated infrastructure solutions, the platform provides clients with the tools to build reliable, scalable in-house functionality and fully integrated applications. The Role
You will join the team responsible for developing, supporting and maintaining the platform's custom UI framework. This will involve designing and implementing components in response to the needs internal and external clients, and researching new technologies that can be implemented within the UI framework where appropriate. You will also conduct code reviews, providing technical feedback to the team.
The successful Core Developer will be a polyglot familiar will multiple programming languages, with exceptional attention to detail and a real passion for technology. React and Redux experience would be ideal as they underpin the frontend of the framework. Requirements
- 5-7 years of development experience in Python (or any other OOP languages)
- Solid experience writing unit tests, e.g. Python
- Desire to build tools/components for fellow developers, making hard things easy for others
- Skilled communicator on all levels - technical and non-technical/internally and with clients
- Comfortable working in an agile-based project management structure
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, innovative environment
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems
If you think you are a strong match for this job description, please do not hesitate to get in touch! Amy Gandhi
Tel: +44 (0) 203 475 5019