Brokerage is hiring a Senior Corporate Controller to take over the group audit as well as the entity accounting.
The Role: Corporate Controller
The Company: Leading global commodities, trading and investment firm.
Rapidly growing firm is looking to take on a Senior Corporate Controller to take over the group audit as well as the entity accounting. Two direct reports initially, great opportunity to take ownership and put your stamp on the function.
- Managing the annual audit process for the Group audit
- Managing the annual audits of individual entities
- Drive the accounting policies as they relate to new corporate or trading transactions
- Preparation of standard and ad hoc financial reports and analysis for senior executives
- Participation in key finance change projects and identifying any process improvements to drive efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Qualified Accountant with 4+ Years PQE
- Experience leading an accountant function
- Exposure dealing with global entities
- FS Experience essential