Corporate Treasury - Software Engineer
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Goldman Sachs International
- 18 Nov 18
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB Application Opening Date: 03 November 2018
Application Closing Date: 30 November 2018
Level : Associate
Are you interested in learning about corporate treasury or perhaps expanding what you know, while still staying close to your roots as a software engineer? As a business software engineer in the Finance & Risk Engineering organisation under our Corporate Treasury Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to impact one or more aspects of risk management, funding and financial reporting, while working in small, nimble teams to provide technical products that meet our constantly changing business needs.
Our Corporate Treasury Engineering team is a world leader in developing quantitative techniques and technological solutions that solve complex and commercial business problems. We partner our firm's treasurer and other members of Corporate Treasury senior leadership to manage the firm's liquidity risk, secured and unsecured funding programs, and the level and composition of consolidated and subsidiary equity capital. In this role, you will be provided unique insight into the firm's business activities and asset strategy.
Our partnership with the Finance Division's Corporate Treasury group directly correlates to Goldman Sachs' core competencies - monitoring, measuring and reporting not only risk exposures, but also financial transactions. We engage with senior leadership across various areas of the firm, in addition to a number of divisional committees and regulatory entities. Wherever your interests fall, you will find your calling amidst our diverse mix of teams and functions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW WILL YOU FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Use engineering identify and measure risk and to implement quantitative and technical risk management solutions in software
- Apply analytics to drive commercial outcomes and communicate with precision and clarity
- Participate in the firm's liquidity projection and optimization, cash & collateral management, and funds transfer pricing (FTP) strategy
- Work with treasury, desk strategists, and technology departments to define and implement models, including accountability for modeling methodologies, code base, and infrastructure
- Analyze model output and facilitate understanding of model results by non-technical partners
- Understand business needs, facilitate and develop process workflow, data requirements, and specifications required to support implementation
Manage end-to-end systems development cycle from requirements analysis, coding, testing, UAT and maintenance
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong academic record with Bachelor's level, equivalent or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline required
- Full stack software engineering experience with clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts required
- Programming experience in C/C++/C# and knowledge of PHP, NodeJS, Python, R required
- Familiarity with SQL/MySQL, MongoDB, Redis required
- Experience with web application and platform development, parallel computing and large scale software systems required
- Familiarity with iOS, Android development and machine learning required
- Full project management life-cycle experience with knowledge of frameworks such as agile/scrum required
- Experience with reporting, research, data-analysis required
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally
- Ability to apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving and product development
- Interest in learning finance
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.