Credit Analyst - Industrials
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Allianz Global Investors GmbH, UK Branch
- 31 Jan 18 2018-01-31
We are looking for a seasoned credit analyst with particular focus on the Industrials sector. You will join the Global Fixed Income group, which is responsible for running a group of segregated global aggregate and credit mandates across investment grade and high yield with dedicated AUM of ~$36bn.
• Coverage of global industrial issuers in both investment grade and high yield. Exact sector allocation will depend on the candidate’s expertise
• The role involves a highly proactive relationship with Portfolio Managers with analysts expected “to own” their risk and aid in the construction of risk portfolios to match macro-economic, structural, secular and cyclical themes deriving from the coverage
• The analyst will be required to generate some written output, participate in regular meetings to discuss their coverage and recommendations and make presentations both internally and externally
• Identify broader macro themes through coverage for application in the group’s asset allocation process and risk budget more broadly in investment portfolios.
• You should have extensive experience of credit research with sound experience of high yield issuers
• You should demonstrate good communication skills, strong fundamental analysis skills, experience in both investment grade and high yield and a developed sense for relative value recommendations
• Good understanding of bond documentation and covenants
At Allianz Global Investors our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you’re looking for a fast-paced working environment, you’re resolved to cultivate and expand your talents, and you believe in always putting the customer first, then we’re the right place for you. We’re committed to giving our people – experienced and young professionals alike – the opportunities and experiences they seek to thrive and gain personal fulfilment. We will work with you to design your own career, develop your personal growth, and align your achievements with your ambitions.
We seek a colleague who can build positive relationships and drive for results in our business environment. We offer an attractive, performance-related compensation package and provide a productive atmosphere which is run by team spirit. We are an equal opportunity employer. Would you like to discover more about the role and AllianzGI? Would you love an international and diverse environment? Apply today just with one click attaching your CV, relevant information and contact details!