Credit Analyst with Leverage Finance
- Up to £550 per day
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Befristet, Vollzeit
- 15 Nov 17 2017-11-15
An exciting temporary opportunity with an international bank to join the European Leverage Finance Team as a Credit Analyst.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limitied to:
- Actively managing a portfolio of European Mid Market Leveraged Loans
- Ongoing analysis of a Borrowers financial performance
- Preparation of Monitoring reports to Group Head and Credit Department on Borrowers performance
- Assigning/Reviewing Borrower internal ratings at least annually and analysis/interpretation of Bank's Cash Flow Model.
- Primary responsibility for developing/maintaining relationships with company management
- Ongoing liaison with Origination & Sponsor Coverage team on Portfolio Mining opportunities
- The preparation of Credit submissions for new transactions, amendments/waivers on existing allocated portfolio accounts and add-on/re-financing opportunities on existing allocated portfolio accounts.
- Liaison with all Back and Middle Office teams to ensure satisfaction of operational requirements and to book existing and new loan transactions.
Requirements for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of European Leveraged Finance market
- Strong credit/risk analysis skills through exposure to leveraged finance transactions
- Cash Flow Modelling skills with good knowledge of Excel
- General banking experience and knowledge
- Good knowledge and experience of Leverage Finance and the credit/risk analysis of Leveraged Finance transactions.
We are looking for candidates with substational leverage finance experience, and in return the role offers a competitive salary.