- Assess the asset quality for both the banks secured and unsecured portfolio.
- Complete ad-hoc and daily analysis to understand movements in portfolio performance and the causes of these.
- Look through current policies and processes for underwriting, collections and account management
- Work with the wider team to build the risk reward models and setting return hurdles
- Assist int he development and the growth of the bank’s credit risk appetite framework
- Support the due diligence process for portfolio acquisition
- Previous working experience of in depth credit risk management in a retail lending environment
- An undersanding of mortgages, particularly, BTL mortgages preferred
- Experience of a data-mining tool – SQL, SAS
- Competant user of Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Science, maths or engineering degree
- Knowledge of NPV models for credit products
- Previous experience of working with statistical models e.g. logistical regression, Churn analysis, Decision tree, Survival analysis would be ideal
- Experience of policy and oversight