Credit Risk Analyst (No experience required) London/Milton Keynes
- Highly Competitive
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- BSM Group
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Credit Risk Analyst.
- Solving complex business problems using data analysis software and providing practical value based solutions whilst forming part of the Analyst team and managing portfolios
- Identifying key portfolio issues requiring further investigation using in depth knowledge of credit portfolio performance.
- Develop and implement appropriate value based risk policies, strategies, models and controls
- Taking accountability for an area of credit policy, monitoring performance, clearly communicating issues, developing and recommending changes where appropriate
- Ensuring that strong links are maintained between Risk and other key business areas
- 2:1 achieved at degree level in a numerate subject (e.g. Maths, Statistics, Operational Research, Physics, and Engineering) and/or equivalent qualifications/experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a High degree of computer literacy.
- Developing awareness of credit industry products and markets.
- Creative thinking required as many problems are unprecedented and without guidelines
- Resilient to setbacks, with the tenacity, drive and keen eye for detail required to solve complex challenging problem.