- analyse counterparties, identify and quantify risk drivers in transaction structures, prepare credit memos, make recommendations and manage exposure.
- Analyse credit risks in corporate loan transactions and derivative trade requests to recommend accurate credit risk ratings and appropriate risk appetite.
- Assume key role in loan transaction execution, from deal inception to financial close, including presentation at credit committee and to senior management.
- Liaise with clients and internal business units on credit requirements (assisting structuring new transactions), approvals and ongoing relationship management.
- Manage portfolio of corporate loan and derivative counterparties, including annual and quarterly reviews and adhoc waiver requests.
- Analyse economic and market events and their impact on the portfolio of counterparties managed.
- 5-10 years experince in corporate Credit risk in a leading bank
- knowledge of CRE & Leveraged finance transactions
- Understanding of financial instiments