Location: London/Hybrid working (INSIDE IR35)
- Experiences with Technology Risk, Cyber or Data experiences needed
- Supporting the improvement of the end-to-end regulatory risk posture across various lines of business, and documentation of root cause/key themes for non-compliance.
- Validating that adequate remediation actions also have been applied to non-compliant technology; and meeting regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of Regulatory Risk, Segregation of Data, Data Protection, Segregation of Duties, and Logical Access controls on application and underlying infrastructure (on-prem and cloud)
- Ability to use advanced excel, Qilkview reporting dashboard, Power BI queries
- Advising application owners addressing logical access and data segregation requirements
- Providing guidance to application owners, documenting forms, collecting and sanitizing evidence
- Status reporting