Data Analyst – Equities Data Migration – FIX/SQL – Financial Technology Firm
- Standort:London, England, Großbritannien
- Art des Jobangebots:Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Unternehmen:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Aktualisiert am:16 Jul 18
Data Analyst – Equities Data Migration – FIX/SQL – Financial Technology Firm. A leading financial technology company are remediating and migrating large equities data and have a fantastic opportunity for a number of Data Analysts to play a key role in this major data programme.
As a data analyst you will be responsible for analysing a wide variety of different equities and trading data types, as well as a robust data analysis capability and some understanding of trading and front-to-back activity. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a strong academic background and a few years work experience to join a growing team in an established financial technology company.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 2+ years’ experience within a capital markers / trading related company
- Strong data analysis skills and preferably experience on a data migration
- Understanding of the equities trading business and front-to-back
- Ideally an understanding of the FIX protocol and/or CSV files
- Excel and ideally SQL skills; any Python, R, Tableau experience advantageous
- Degree educated or higher, ideally in Engineering/Computer Science/related
This is a £200-£275/day role based London initially for six months on a multi-year programme.