Data Analyst, Group Corporate Services
Are you interested in the strategic link between automated data sources and the critical conversion into meaningful output which leads to new knowledge, intelligent prioritisation and innovative business decisions?
Are you interested in driving workplace performance and ultimately aiding staff productivity as a result of intelligent analysis and data conversion?
Are you passionate about data analysis and how it can drive effective and efficient leadership decisions which positively contribute to the workplace experience, service optimisation and wellbeing of staff?
If so, we need people like you to help us to:
– Capitalise on existing and new system technologies to collect, enrich and automate data for organisational use to enhance performance and productivity
– Develop live reporting and data visualization solutions
– Creation of new business users engagement solutions to present to customers and management which increases our performance transparency based on the needs of customers
You will be working at UBS in the Group Corporate Services team responsible for data analytics and intelligent information outputs. We recognise our need to improve how we capitalise on the sophisticated systems in use across the UBS London campus. This is a completely new role. It is an essential addition to the subject matter experts already in place to manage the real estate & administrative services, along with implementation of outsourcing and location strategies to reduce total operating costs while balancing the needs of our clients, employees and shareholders.
The GCS team has SMEs in Real Estate, Construction, Facilities Management, Travel Management, Cost Management and you will have the opportunity to work with all the teams whom possess a significant technical level of experience. However the team recognises the need to diversify the skills needed to be 'fit for the future' leading to the recruitment of a completely new role. This is a new position will look to utilising the vast data that we should be extracting from a variety of sources tosources to drive smart data solutions to enable higher levels of impact.
Your experience and skills:
– Ideally a Masters degree or PHD
– Excellent data management and manipulation skills to present data in visual and dashboard formats
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills (data analysis and requirement documentation)
– Outstanding data skills (Excel, SQL, Pi/ Tableau, Data Visualization)
– Prior experience of working as a data analysis or quantitative analyst is a plus
– Ready to join a team in a dynamic and challenging environment and develop a new role
– Relentless in pursuing new innovations and self-improvement
– Ability to self-manage and prioritize workload
– Full of energy and able to persevere through technical issues
– A team player willing to learn / share solutions and best practices from your colleagues