- Base + Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Infosys Consulting
- 11 Jan 19
Infosys Consulting, the management consulting business of Infosys, is looking to hire Data Scientists with significant business knowledge coupled with advisory experience in machine learning and advanced analytics.
We've recently hired a new Global Head of AI & A, John Gikopoulos (ex McKinsey) and we are now on a path of growth to build up a successful and forward thinking AI & A practice.
In a world that is changing, Artificial Intelligence and Automation solutions are becoming the new norm. At Infosys Consulting we are taking a very ambitious and determined step into the future by enhancing our abilities increasing our reach. We are looking for the best talent out there to help us deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients. We believe that the only way to lead the market is by creating sustainable value and maximizing impact towards our clients.
Our ideal candidates will be entrepreneurial, inspired by execution excellence, highly analytical, emotionally intelligent, a team player. You will help your team exploit the full range of artificial intelligence and automation capabilities to unearth business value and competitive outcomes for our clients.
- Lead the design and delivery of AI and automation solutions and advisory engagements
- Acting as data scientist on various consulting and solution developing projects, manage the full lifecycle of model builds
- Discover and communicate meaningful patterns from large data sets.
- Employ elements of artificial intelligence, machine learning, statistics, and database systems to develop analytic methodologies.
- Analysis of entire business problems and management of solution delivery.
- Interface directly with clients/DW-BI teams to consult on the effectiveness of marketing and other programs
- Analyse the effectiveness of existing predictive models and optimization strategies.
- Design and develop advanced algorithms for the purpose of analysing large amounts of data, from disparate sources.
- Work alone and/or lead small, medium and/or large teams split across multiple geographies
- Lead the development of value offerings targeted at the C-suite executive community that exploit emerging technologies and approaches, leading practices, and/or changes in industry trends
- Demonstrate thought leadership to advise clients on data science strategy and detailed use cases by leveraging established insight and industry leading practices
- Develop the intellectual capital of the practice by publishing domain-relevant white papers and points of view
- Actively support small, medium and large sales pursuits supporting the AI and automation agenda
- Actively contribute to the creation of client proposals for consulting and/or transformation engagements
- Monitor technology trends and raise awareness of capabilities and innovations in selected domains of expertise
- Coach and train colleagues with respect to solution design in selected domains of expertise
Pre-requisite Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in statistical analysis, data mining, machine learning algorithms and their application in various industries.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability
- Ideally some expertise in R or MATLAB or equivalent
- Experience in Python, Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow or other machine learning platform
- Experience in cloud platforms such as GCP ML, AWS, Azure ML
- Experience in Ruby or Java programming.
- Familiar with one of the following databases: SQL Server, Oracle, Netezza, Teradata, MySQL
- Experience in one of the Big Data platforms (Cloudera, BigInsights, MapR, HortonWorks)
- Experience in NLP (Natural Language Processing)
- Experience in a combination of the following modeling methods
Linear Regression / Partial Least Square Regression / Logistics Regression / Survival analysis / Repeated measures analysis / Principle component analysis / Decision tree / Support Vector Machine / k-means clustering / Neural Networks
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL ROLES ADVERTISED
All candidates must be willing and able to travel extensively to client sites within the EMEA region
We are unable to sponsor visas to work in the UK so please kindly note that we will be unable to consider your application if this affects you.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV asap to RecruitmentGB@infosysconsulting.com