Data Warehouse Project Manager - Leading Law Firm
- GBP75000 - GBP100000 per annum + bonus + package
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Hunter Bond
- 15 Mär 19
Data Warehouse Project Manager required by my Leading Law firm client in London.
They are looking for a talented individual to lead the delivery of a large Data Warehouse. They require someone with full project lifecycle experience in order to see processes through from start to finish.
This is a multi faceted programme and requires strong stakeholder management.
This is a high profile role, working on one of the company's flagship programmes. Therefore it's a great opportunity to make your mark within the organisation.
The following skills / experience is required:
- Strong Project Manager
- Excellent Data Warehouse / Data Warehousing background
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Have worked in a highly regulated company (ideally from a Law firm)
- Strong stakeholder management
Salary: Up to £100,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Project Manager (Data Warehousing) position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.