Delivery Manager - IT Transformation
At PA Consulting Group, we help some of the largest and most complex companies from across the globe to excel by delivering opportunity from the most challenging IT changes. We combine delivery management with unconstrained thinking and deep industry experience to help our diverse portfolio of clients to achieve exceptional results. You will relish the challenge of delivering not only business changing technology driven solutions, but also the wider organisational change which accompanies such programmes.
We are seeking to grow our team with talented individuals at all stages in their careers, although all will have a minimum of 2 years' experience. Your responsibilities will depend on your grade, however at all levels, you will be a part of a team who will have the potential to become the future leaders of IT transformation. We are looking for IT delivery specialists who have a successful track record of working within complex change environments and experience of various project delivery
In this role, you will develop your passion and desire for being at the forefront of delivering new ideas and approaches to lead and manage high profile engagements across our diverse client base.
We help our clients accomplish their most complex and innovative IT change programmes. We start organisations off in the right direction and stay with them every step of the way, ensuring new or existing IT services fit the organisation and its goals, and that they work from day one.
By collaborating with your colleagues, you will manage some of our most exciting projects across our portfolio of FTSE100 and Fortune 500 clients. It's your chance to be part of PA, an innovation and transformation consultancy, who believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Tackle engaging and innovative projects working with talented clients and PA teams
• Provide technical leadership and coaching within different principles and will be able to coach development teams on appropriate frameworks
• Perform roles across the whole development lifecycle for clients with the ability to 'get stuck in' where and whenever necessary to get the project delivered
• Bring together your cross-functional skills and strengths in business analysis, problem solving and team coaching to constantly search for improvements
• Shape and deliver projects and programmes to individual client needs rather than providing 'off the shelf' solutions
• Be given the support to progress your career whilst taking increasing responsibility in business transformation or IT delivery project roles Job Requirements
You must have:
• Knowledge and hands-on experience working in roles across all phases of the project lifecycle, from concept initiation through to implementation and closure
• Experience resolving cross function issues
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Flexibility to travel both nationally and internationally to our clients
• A desire to develop PA's IT Delivery Management and Assurance capability as well as working with our clients
You may also have:
• Consulting experience
• Experience of IT delivery using waterfall, iterative and agile methods
• Experience of managing multiple suppliers to deliver an end to end solution for clients
• Knowledge and experience of delivery using Cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Google, Azure, etc.)
• IT service transition experience within programmes or projects
• Experience of conducting IT programme or project assurance reviews
• Experience of successful programme or project recovery
#LI-LOG About PA Consulting Group
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We're an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we'll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn't it time you joined us?
Become part of the Team
Benefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment - one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We're committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA's goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.