Delivery and Operations Automation Engineer
- Standort: London, England, Großbritannien
- Gehalt: Competitive
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Delivery and Operations Automation EngineerTo maintain the automation framework and tool sets used. Develop and evolve the framework of tool sets used and assess new products with the architect team to be added to the framework extending its capabilities.
Technical skills required
- Unix\\Linux, Windows\\ESX.
- Ansible\\Ansible Tower.
- SCM (GIT, Artefactory).
- Working knowledge of storage, network and security.
- Rest API
- Solid scripting skills in Python, Power Shell, Bash
- An understanding of code CI/CD pipelines.
- Worked and delivered automation conversions before.
- Value Stream Mapping.
- Infrastructure As Code principles.
- Experience writing tools for automation, configuration and build.
- Experience working with containers such as Docker (deployment aspects)
- Experienced with source code control (GitHub or Bitbucket)
- Cloudforms administration and development
- Ansible Tower administration and workflow additions.
- Enhancements to the automation framework by upgrades OR new tools.
- SDLC quality control.
- Delivery and operation control of the automation framework.
- Build in Measures and Metrics to automation framework for continual improvement.