DMLRO required for a Wealth Management company based in London.
The company specialises in building a financial plan & investment strategy for its clits by providing tailored discretionary, advisory and execution-only services to individuals, corporates, trusts and funds.
DMLRO will be responsible for the following:
- Providing support to the MLRO with accountability and responsibility for ensuring that the firm complies with Financial Crime most robustly and efficiently as possible
- Assist with implementing the firm’s risk and compliance policies and procedures, undertaking specified monitoring checks and controls to assist the firm in maintaining compliance with rules, regulations, legislation and the firm’s policies
- Assisting in the development and embedding of the firm’s Risk Management Framework
- To take overall responsibility for leading Financial Crime compliance across the group, including policies, procedures, controls and MI reporting
- Lead and drive implementation of new Financial Crime rules and guidance and industry findings within the group, including training, educating and inspiring the business
- Provide Management Information to the MLRO, including drafting the annual MLRO report
- Management of Financial Crime Projects
- Analysis and improvement of processes, procedures and controls using metrics, key risk indicators and results of quality assurance
- Train employees on Financial Crime responsibilities and obligations
- Provide Financial Crime Advisory services to all areas of the business
- Conduct Financial Crime investigations
- Monitor SARs & STORs and Liaising with the NCA / FCA accordingly
- Assist in investigating financial crime breaches and complaints and completing the breaches and complaints log including mitigating factors
- Assist in investigating suspicious behaviour, for example, dealing activity reported by staff members, transactions alerted via the trade surveillance system or information requests received from Exchanges or Regulators
- Assist with the production of regular Compliance management information including the production of various reports providing findings and recommendations to the business
- Assist in the gathering and reporting of required regulatory information to the Regulator
- Assemble and provide due diligence documentation in response to requests from third parties
- Conduct reviews across the business to highlight and mitigate any potential Financial Crime risks
- Drive and implement changes to efficiently conduct Compliance and mitigate any AML/CTF risks
- Assist in collating upcoming regulatory changes, communicating changes to the business and tracking all required actions
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.