Desktop Support Technician
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 16 Okt 18
Desktop Support Technician
GTI - Desktop Support Technician - London
As part of Global Technology Infrastructure's (GTI) Client Workspace Services team this role provides desktop support services for Investment Banking and Corporate clients in both Trading and Non -Trading areas. The standard work week will be 40 hours, with weekends and additional hours as required. You will be required to work a shift pattern between the hours of 7AM and 7PM.
- Provide Desk side and Remote technology support
- Effective ticket management to meet defined Service Levels
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing desktop support issues
- Utilise collaboration tools such as Instant Messaging, Outlook and knowledge base
- Communicate with clients and follow-up on all open and pending tickets
- Escalate incidents to required support teams, vendors and team leads
- Identify persistent problems, working with wider teams and creating documentation
- Provide client training on application usage and best practices
- Look for service improvement and ticket reduction opportunities
- Ensure controls and policies are adhered to at all times
- A Level (or equivalent) or Technical Diploma
- Experience working in a high pressure customer facing environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills at all levels
- Team player, strong organizational & time management skills
- Good knowledge of Windows/MAC OS with the ability to carry out root cause analysis
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Knowledge of virtual machines and application hosting
- An understanding of VPN and remote connection technologies
- Ability to troubleshoot and configure peripheral devices - (Printers, iPad, Smart Phones)
- Understanding of security technologies, encryption and antivirus
- Microsoft Office Specialist certifications
- Experience in analysing and manipulating data
- Advance Excel skills on pivot tables, vlookup and presenting data
- Programming/coding skill - knowledge of programing languages such as Python, Java, C++
- Financial Sector experience
- Project management skills
About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its J.P. Morgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.