DevOps/Trading Systems Engineer
- Market-leading, strong base + bonus potential. Summary
- My client is a leading tech-driven proprietary trading firm, trading across all major asset classes in dozens of financial exchanges across the world.
They're looking to hire a talented DevOps/Trading Systems Engineer. The Role:
- Take ownership of trading issues, operational issues, and the deployment process for the team's production trading, with a focus on making the processes scalable and fault-tolerant.
- Write and maintain complex Python infrastructure.
- Ensure the production servers are properly configured, and that various sources of information for production processes are kept up to date.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field.
- Significant Python/Linux experience. Some C++ preferable. coding skills.
- Familiarity with SQL, Redis, InfluxDB is a plus.
- Relaxed atmosphere and culture of continuous learning and innovation - continuous opportunities for personal development
- Market-leading compensation with very strong bonus potential
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in contact: Stephen Rac