- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- IHS Markit
- 20 Nov 18
The IHS Markit Data Lake team is responsible for building a new enterprise solution to enable discovery, accessibilty, understanding, usability (at scale) of our organization's massive data assets that span multiple business lines. Easy access to data will enable thousands of data analysts and scientists at IHSM to discover new insights, realize new synergies and savings, and help create new commercial opportunities.
We are seeking a bright, self-motivated DevOps Engineer to join our Engineering team. The DevOps Engineer is responsible for build-out, configuration, deploy, scale, orchestration and monitoring in supporting infrastructure and our release pipeline for global commercial software platforms.
You are eager to learn new diverse tools and technologies. Candidate must be comfortable in driving Continuous Integration / Deployment initiatives in the cloud.
- Automate and streamlining of our infrastructure, operations and deployment processes. Champion for infrastructure as code.
- Tools and automation based monitoring of production environments to provide proactive alerts on system health and reliability.
- Expert level background in Linux administration.
- Troubleshooting and resolving root cause issues in our dev, test and production internal and cloud environments.
- Team member role in on time, high quality delivery of products thru the entire application lifecycle.
- Understanding of Agile Software Development preferred
- Experience with Big Data, analytics and cloud technologies
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Linux administration
- Bash Scripting
- HashiCorp Vault
- Elastic Search
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.