DevOps Engineer – Python – Front Office – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are improving their development processes for the pricing, risk, analytics and electronic and algorithmic trading applications used by the Strategists and Quants and have a fantastic opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to provide application infrastructure support, principally in Python.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for tooling providing across the SDLC, automation build, testing and release automation support. This will be done in a heterogenous technology environment for applications built in C++, Java and Hadoop.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years production experience within front office technology within financial markets firms
- Solid understanding of DevOps processes around build, test and release tooling and automation
- Very strong development and scripting experience in Python 3
- Experience working with Strats/Quants supporting pricing, risk, analytics and trading systems
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Conda and TeamCity preferred
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-600/day role based London initially for six months. Outside IR35.