DevOps Engineer # 102401
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
Would you like to be part of the team working on the strategic eCommunications Surveillance and Big Data platform?
- Develop solutions to improve the user experience on the Surveillance platform.
- Engineer and integrate components to build a more intelligent surveillance platform.
- Successful delivery to the Business on roadmap deliverables.
- Successful partnership with multiple business user groups, and juggle contending demands and priorities.
- Develop robust partnerships with various peers across the IT organization globally and build vendor relationships.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You will have DevOps experience in an Enterprise.
- An understanding of Unix/Linux including system administration and shell scripting.
- A formal background and attested experience in engineering, mathematics and computer science, particularly within the financial services sector.
- Hands on Programming / Scripting Experience (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, Spark, Scala, Bash, Korn Shell).
- DevOps Tools (Chef, Docker, Puppet, Bamboo, Jenkins).
- She / he will have strong communication & presentation skills and be self-motivated and comfortable operating in a global team interaction model.
- You will have strong analytical skills and have a "whatever it takes" attitude to meet engineering challenges.
- Strong documentation and communications skills with the ability to explain complex issues and designs in a clear & concise fashion.
- ElasticSearch, Hadoop an advantage.
For more information visit Technology Careers