Digital Marketing Manager, Europe
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 07 Aug 18 2018-08-07
The Digital Marketing team is responsible for delivering all online services for the business including 19 regional websites (excluding US), email campaigns and social media. The successful candidate will play a hands-on role to ensure the efficient, timely and cost-effective delivery of all aspects of our online presence. Key to success will be the development of positive, constructive and flexible relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- Upload and edit of website content as briefed by internal content owners including, but not limited to, European Channel Marketing teams, Corporate Communications, Legal, IT and HR.
- Manage large work volumes by liaising with key clients on timescales, progress, sign off and deploying the changes live.
- Responsible for the quality control of all digital updates to ensure they are of a high standard.
- Using our content management system to build and maintain web pages and other digital content, working with the Digital Marketing Executive and Senior Digital Marketing Executive.
- Managing the web calendar so all BAU activity is logged for audit purposes and that the Head of Digital Delivery and key clients are informed of all activity in progress.
- Build and maintain relationships with Senior stakeholders, project sponsors and internal stakeholders with a vested interest or support facilitation of Digital projects.
- Main point of contact for all Northern and Southern Europe campaign activity and briefings, attend stakeholder meetings providing updates on digital and performance against KPIs.
- Responsible for producing and owning monthly reports/analysis on the performance of European email campaigns. Work with the Senior Digital Marketing Executive to combine with website and analytics reports and use that information to enhance our e-communication strategy.
- Operational delivery of outbound email communications and input into email designs to support online communications.
- Manage all BAU requests and implement them accordingly.
- Distribution of thought leadership, news and foundation activity on our website and social channels
- Supporting Head of Digital Delivery on any ad-hoc projects and campaigns as required.
- Working with the Senior Digital Marketing Executive to produce research reports into latest Digital trends and competitor analysis
- Experience of managing large-scale updating of corporate websites, both updating content personally and liaising with key internal clients on sign off and deployment of changes.
- Working knowledge of HTML, previous exposure to HTML coding
- Working knowledge of a content management system an advantage.
- Experienced in creating email campaigns; knowledge of Exact Target (Marketing Cloud).
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics an advantage
- A high level of literacy and good attention to detail.
- Experience of working within financial services an advantage
- Fluent in 1 or more European language – Italian, German or Spanish
- Able to multi-task and balance competing priorities.
- Highly organised and structured approach to planning and executing tasks.
- A team player willing to get involved in all aspects of the business.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly computer literate.
- High attention to detail.