A top tier asset manager in the city is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to junior a high-performing team, to help with the management of digital technology projects with a strong focus on digital events, email and social media. To collaborate effectively within marketing specialist teams on timely delivery and with key stakeholders.
The firm is a specialist investment manager with an excellent track record of designing and delivering investment solutions designed specifically to meet their clients’ evolving investment needs. They have grown to be a large asset manager, winning industry recognition and have a range of fund across asset class.
- Project manage digital technology, focusing on virtual events, email and social media publishing.
- Supporting the arrangement of virtual events, tech checks and running live events as event tech support
- Management of tasks in collaboration with digital team members to support digital communications priorities and successfully deliver digital activity to the business
- Ensuring the delivery of MI, using digital analytics and CRM system data
- Good grasp and understanding of digital events technology, social media publishing and email delivery
- Ability to manage multiple medium and large-scale digital projects to deadlines
- Ability to navigate a complex business, negotiation skills and influence
- Collaboration and co-ordination skills with sales, outside agencies on firmwide projects
- Vendor negotiation and relationship management skills
- Experience of ON.24, BrightTalk, SocialStudio, Stoneshot and salesforce preferable