Digital and Technology Director - Data Centre Solutions - Permanent - £110,000 - £130,000 The successful candidate will work in the Digital & Technology team, reporting to the Head of D&T EMEA and to the President. The D&T Director is accountable for technology strategy, delivery, service and support for the Global Data Centre Solutions business within the context of company standards and strategy.
10+ Years of technology leadership and technology consultancy roles
- Track record of leading successful highly engaged teams in complex stakeholder environments.
- Hands-on technology experience, in software development and design.
- Experience in delivering client facing software and services and/or technology consultancy.
- Successful strategy delivery in large scale corporate environments.
- Hands-on technical background.
- Experience of delivering Data Centre Services.
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels including CxO
- Commitment to team goals and strong self-awareness
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Ability to write clear, compelling business cases accommodating input from multiple stakeholders
- Numerate, able to interpret and present complex performance data in meaningful ways.
- Works well with clients in defining and agreeing large scale commercial technology solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Member of the business leadership team sharing accountability for the overall growth, profitability, and successful operation of the business.
- Creates and communicates technology strategy, vision and roadmap for the business and clients
- Accountable for client satisfaction with technology transition and ongoing provision
- Drives improvements in technology sales & solutions, including working directly with senior clients.
- Direction of flexible service lines and projects of 10-20 staff
- Accountable for efficient team operations and transparent cost management
- Drive effective cost and risk reporting across projects and BAU activities
- Continuously improve the capability of the team through structured performance management, people development and high-quality recruitment
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training.