Lead Consultant, Investment Management
Our client, a Global Bank, is currently recruiting a Research and Analytics Director for their Trade Finance team in London.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing frontline origination and credit management within a leading and dynamic Structured Trade Finance department
- Responsible for reviewing client relationships from a credit perspective, managing credit facilities around unique roles and strengthening the first line of defense
- Co-managing Structured Trade customers in concert with the product sales team, to improve origination processes
- Act as a point of leadership across deal management, interacting with Global counterparts on relevant roles; with the aim of creating a uniformity and consistency across the structuring and pricing of Structured Trade products
- Act as the point of contact for the risk team, making sure that the communication between the risk department and the client facing departments are strengthend and streamlined
- Monitor the execution and delivery of the bank's products in a strategic manner
Key Skills Required:
- 10+ years experience across Structured Trade finance with exposure to Credit Risk, Credit Analysis, and deal structuring
- Clear communicative abilities, this role will often act as an intermediary between front office and risk functions
- Experience creating and editing credit papers, contributing to credit research, and portfolio analysis
- Industry and deal exposure to energy, base metals, precious metals, soft commodities, and agriculture
- Demonstrated track record of building and maintaining relationships with clients, as well as internal stakeholders
- Must be jointly skilled across origination and credit management
- Ideally suited to someone with both Trade Finance Risk exposure or Origination exposure, looking to combine both skillsets and take on a more strategic approach.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team with huge scope in terms of career advancement and continual personal development.