- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Director, Product Design and User Experience
Standort: London, England, GroßbritannienThe Director, Product Design and Experience is a key position in a growing Product Strategy team, responsible for the design and delivery of end user experiences across our full product suite. As part of this team, you will have the rare opportunity to design digital products that empower our worldwide customer base. Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Grow and manage a Product Design and Experience function within BvD; serve as ambassador for the team throughout the wider organization and champion of design thinking.
- In collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, as well as team members, lead the design and delivery of digital products delivered through multiple channels.
- Simplify and unify vast amounts of structured and unstructured data into intuitive end-user experiences that align with customer expectations and workflow.
- Collaborate with and mentor Product Design and Experience team members.
- Contribute to the established pattern library, to maintain consistency in behaviors across multiple products.
- Manage project timelines and deliverables to ensure on-time on-budget delivery of design artefacts.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Design, Fine Art, Architecture, or similar; Master's Degree preferred.
- You are a highly skilled practitioner, with strong expertise employing a user-centered design methodology within a multidisciplinary environment, often leading numerous design initiatives concurrently.
- Strong experience as a hands-on User Experience Designer for web and mobile products, several of which include leading and inspiring cross-disciplinary teams.
- You have deep knowledge and skill in all phases of the user-centered design methodology, including User Research and Interaction Design.
- You have strong communication skills and work well across roles and levels of seniority.
- You are comfortable presenting your work and defending your design decisions, as well as taking feedback.
- You have a passion for solving complex design problems and don't stop at the obvious solution.
- You have strong expertise with design tools including Axure and Sketch.
- You love working with a global team and occasional international travel.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.