Dimensional’s EMEA Finance team is responsible for the local accounting and administration of the EMEA business fund products and corporate entities. The function of EMEA Tax sits within EMEA Finance and ensures compliance with local and, in some cases, international tax regulations and management of tax risk.
Due to an expansion in the EMEA Finance team’s role globally and continuing growth of the EMEA business, the team is looking to recruit an EMEA Tax, Senior Associate.
This new role will assist the Senior Manager, EMEA Tax, and report into the Head of Finance, EMEA. This is a broad in-house tax opportunity covering both direct tax and indirect tax compliance and advisory matters.
This represents an excellent opportunity to become familiar with a broad spread of tax compliance and advisory work in a growing investment manager, with a high level of interaction with the senior executives at the firm.
- Lead the corporate tax compliance process for all EMEA legal entities
- Lead the VAT compliance process for all EMEA legal entities
- Lead the fund investor tax reporting process (primarily UK, Germany and the US)
- Oversee and work with third-party tax service providers, as necessary
- Work with external advisors to provide guidance on employment tax matters to HR/Payroll
- Support the EMEA business with tax advice on any fund product initiatives
- Ad-hoc tasks and advisory projects (e.g., corporate restructures, intercompany transactions/global transfer pricing reviews, governance and controls etc.)
- Qualified accountant or tax advisor (ACA or CTA or recognized equivalent)
- Post qualification tax experience gained from either top tier accountancy practice and/or in-house within the financial services industry
- Investment management/asset management sector experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of work
- Experience within Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented and capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines