- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Jan 19
End User Services Cloud Solution Architect # 118934
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
Solution Architect with subject matter expertise in End User Services platforms and services.
Microsoft Office365, InTune, Exchange, SharePoint, Windows 10
Application and network security
GDPR and Fin. Serv. industry regulatory/compliance topics (inc. DLP, IRM, Data Classification)
This role includes a combination of architecture lead as well as hands-on prototyping across a broad set of technology and disciplines in End User Services.
Success will be delivery of an integrated and coherent vision of next generation
End User computing services - Production of roadmaps, blueprints, artefact preservation and providing technical governance end to end of the conception & implementation phases.
This role will provide the opportunity for visible leadership and play a central role in transformation to game changing, mission critical technology in the End User Compute portfolio.
- Creation of Service Blueprints based on proof of concepts/prototyping.
- Assist development of requirements and provide guidance/direction for deployment of technology capabilities across the EUS portfolio.
- Lead and document complex architectural decision definitions; drive/syndicate with program business, technical and security stakeholders.
- Overall technical governance to lead the project team deliver a enterprise technical solution.
- Challenging the status quo, with a focus user experience whilst working with emerging technology - both within and beyond EUS.
- Architectural oversight - having a view across all the programs within EUS and more broadly in the Group CTO organisation; highlight issues on disjointed design and help align product and program management.
- Bringing the latest practices to the table (maintain high marketplace awareness).
- Defining the security baseline standards.
- Ownership and responsibility Detailed System Specifications and lead Engineering teams and others to co-author with Architecture.
- Work with program management to satisfy internal tollgate processes.
- Results oriented, accountable, take ownership of end-to-end delivery.
- Assist program management on work breakdown structures for a successful delivery.
- Technical lead, advocate and evangelist for overall program to guide teams through from inception to completion (Technical Project Management).
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
Strong multi-year experience and understanding of end user technology architectures, including infrastructure, security, data, network, security, cloud and API marketplace management. Strong strategic insights, awareness of peer firm direction, good market awareness (technology, industry, regulatory and compliance requirements) and understanding of emerging disruptive trends in order to build a coherent roadmap across multiple EUS services & offerings. Open to new ideas and ways of doing things differently, no matter the scale or impact. Be prepared to challenge the norm.
She/he should demonstrate senior business partner management and provide examples where they have overseen successful execution across multiple complex projects & transformation. Exceptional communication skills allied to broad technical expertise are a must for this position. Must be able to articulate and enact strategic vision. Ability to architect hybrid environments. This is an opportunity to be a visible leader and play a central role in the vision & transformation of the firms End User Compute portfolio.
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.