Enhanced Due Diligence Analyst
Interactive Brokers Group is looking for an EDD analyst who will be conducting enhanced due diligence reviews on existing higher risk customer accounts and who wants to take a chance to gain exposure to a business that is offering a wide range of products to a broad range of client types all around the world. Responsibilities:
- Conduct public domain searches for negative information related to customers and associated entities.
- Confirm previously conducted World Check, OFAC and Sanctions reviews were appropriately handled and review any pending matches of customers and/or associated entities.
- Run checks against customers and associated entities/persons in the Offshore Leaks Database.
- Review notices for any relevant disciplinary actions and/or negative news.
- Review any past or pending Regulatory inquiries related to customer accounts and determine if relevant to enhanced due diligence review.
- Review cashiering activity, including deposits, withdrawals and wire transfers, to identify suspicious activity.
- Verify source of funds/wealth information through online searches or other documentation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a major or concentration in Finance, Law, Accounting, or Information Systems, etc.
- 1-2 years of broad experience and familiarity, preferably gained in a wealth, broking or corporate banking environment, with onboarding or reviewing high risk client relationships and carrying out EDD.
- Exhibit good working knowledge of UK and EU regulations and other countries' regulations related to AML and EDD requirements.
- Prior experience in a highly automated environment and/or high degree of comfort with computers and technology.
- Intermediate experience with MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Personality: Show distinct strategic and critical thinking, work through ambiguity and pay attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and feature the ability to work independent
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 ) For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info