- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- M&G Prudential
Enterprise PMO Lead
- London, England, Großbritannien
- 22 Apr 19
Enterprise PMO Lead
Working with M&G Prudential as a Enterprise PMO Lead means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the most loved and most successful saving & investments business.
The forthcoming planned de-merger of M&G Prudential from the Prudential Group PLC provides a terrific opportunity to create a truly international and integrated savings and investments firm. A firm built on a rich and long history and with a commitment to an innovative future centred on the needs of customers and clients. There is a genuine opportunity to drive competitive advantage with value creation through the formation of this new organisation.
If you're inspired to join us, and have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
The ePMO role sits as part of M&G Prudential's Transformation Office and will have oversight for ensuring the governance is in place to allow successful delivery of the Transformation Programme. This role will interact across all areas of the business, and will also face off to senior stakeholders and the M&G Prudential Executive. The successful candidate will need to have credibility working with senior leaders, company secretariat and have significant experience working with risk committees and board level governance as well as managing a broad set of programme governance with considerable investment being made in each of the portfolio deliveries.
The role of the EPMO Lead is to define and run the governance structure required for the successful delivery of the M&G Prudential Merger & Transformation programme and the efficient and effective delivery of in-year "run-way" portfolios. The holder of the role is accountable for:
- Defining and securing approval of M&T Governance, through the forums / working groups required with clarity on attendance, role / purpose / remit, attendees and decision making authority (managing £1bn of investment to 2022).
- Defining and securing approval of Run-Way Portfolio governance through the forums / working groups required with clarity on attendance, role / purpose / remit, attendees and decision making authority (managing in excess of £100m investment p.a.).
- Defining and securing approval of the schedule of key governance sessions to support monthly and quarterly reporting requirements to Excom and relevant boards and audit committees (noting these will change during demerger).
- Working in conjunction with the wider TO and Programme teams to oversee and collate delivery of inputs to all key governance forums across the Transformation Office.
- Communicate the key governance activities across TO, M&T Programmes and Run-Way Portfolios.
- Ensuring the performance and minuting of the key M&T governance forums, to a standard required for external audit visible to Board Risk Committee (or equivalent).
- Drafting the quarterly risk submission for recommendation to CEO and CFO for approval to submit to the relevant Board Risk Committee (aligning with Risk).
- Establishing and implementing key Material Controls with three Lines of Defence, with agreed measures and owners (securing CRO approval to approach) - across both M&T and Runway.
- Managing the cross-programme dependencies to ensure an aligned, risk mitigated delivery plan in support of an on-time, on-budget M&T delivery. • Working with CEO Office, CoSec, Corporate Affairs and IR to ensure all inputs to key reports and communications are provided, aligned and up to date.
- Owner of standards for change project delivery (tools, documents, processes, role definitions, ways of working) - ensuring a single method and tools set providing the control required in an efficient and effective manner.
- Creating one integrated Enterprise PMO function across M&G Pru with a standardised approach clearly communicated to all PMO functions across the wider business / embedded in programmes.
- Line managing a team of PMO analysts across key disciplines e.g. Reporting, Planning, Risk.
You will have:
- Provide detail on the key experience required for the role e.g. Significant experience, experience, some experience in… (essential and desirable)
- Significant experience in a similar role with vast breadth across the business
- Experience of working in an organisation going through significant transformation
- Experience of working in an organisation undergoing formal company structural changes
- Experience of risk management frameworks and material controls
- Experience of managing complex interdependencies
- Provide key personal attributes required for the role e.g. statements around attention to detail, communication, analytical mindset etc. (essential and desirable)
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work successfully and collaboratively across a broad range and level of stakeholders
- Resilience and ability to cope with a varied and busy workload
People who work at M&G Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing, commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. As an M&G Prudential colleague you'll get all the support you'd expect, including full training and professional development. You'll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
M&G Prudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple - to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.
Recruiter: Beth Eckersley