Enterprise Technology Enablement Manager
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 14 Jan 19
Enterprise Technology Enablement Manager Location: London Salary: Competitive
Enterprise workplace technology enables us to work effectively. Would you like to join the team that drives the planning and delivery of this technological change in UKI? Be part of a team that creates business success partnering with EY Technology and key stakeholders in a collaborative way.
We have a new opportunity for a Technology Enablement Manager to deliver effective Enterprise Technology solutions and bridging the gap for UKI service lines. Working in collaboration with technology teams and Service Lines, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop the UK wide Technology strategy and drive change on a team and UKI wide level. You will also enhance business communication through the use of relevant enterprise technologies, and provide greater capability to the workforce to supports business objectives.
Your key responsibilities
Reporting to the Technology Enablement Lead, you will be responsible for the day to day service management for Enterprise IT and our providers across the UK with a partnership view. You will bridge the UK and Ireland's enterprise technology requirements and needs to ensure that the Firm is receiving an appropriate level of service from internal/external the service providers. You will also manage enterprise roadmap for the UK and Ireland and collaborate with relevant teams to advance the use of enterprise solutions, and contribute to the UK Regional Operations Technology strategy.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong track record of influencing key stakeholders
- Proven organisational skills and reporting to include tracking, RACI etc.
- Ability to navigate your way around diverse and complex organisational structures/relationships
- Excellent people management skills and motivation of matrix teams
To qualify for the role you must have
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise technology solutions and applications; Microsoft collaboration services, on premise and cloud implementations
- Experience in supporting mobile services projects from inception to delivery
- Strong client and vendor relationship building experience
- Strategic and programme management experience, with ability to understand and represent business and commercial interests
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience working in a partnership environment
- Proficiency in Excel for financial management; Word for business and technical Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Change and budget management experience
What we look for
We are looking for a strong manager with a technical background, in-depth knowledge of enterprise technology and the ability to manage and influence at a senior level.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.