- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Nov 18
Equities Senior Support Analyst # 119853
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
We are seeking a highly motivated front office IT professional to provide senior leadership within the European Equities Technology support organization in London. The Equities Cash Technology team is responsible for the production environment for a wide range of applications from High Touch Trading, Program Trading, Market and Client Connectivity and our award winning AES algorithmic trading flagship product.
The role will require working closely with senior business, support and application development partners across the globe to drive and track projects to improve the overall production environment. These may be across incident resolution, problem management, efficiency and control enhancements.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Experience in handling incidents, problem and change management functions across multiple groups.
- Ability to work well under pressure, remaining calm and level-headed.
- Prepared to challenge the status-quo; record of driving improvements to streamline process, improve stability and enhance controls.
- Excellent personal organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - track record of confidently communicating issues across multiple areas and seniority levels within the organization.
- Self-motivated, critical thinker with strong problem solving skills.
- Deep understanding of support concepts with an ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Good interpersonal skills - ability to drive and influence individuals from other groups.
- Background in Equities Technology would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Solid technical background in Unix, database, networks, SQL, windows - scripting or development experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience on Geneos ITRS monitoring would be an advantage.
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.