- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 14 Dez 18
Equity Program Trading C# Developer # 121287
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages.
Within the Equities eTrading Technology group, the High Touch IT team requires an experienced C# application developer for the on-going development of our Program Trading platform - the strategic basket entry and management system for High Touch PT Equities.
The role requires solid experience in C#/.NET technologies, with an emphasis on UI-side application development, preferably in a real-time distributed messaging or multi-threaded trading environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- C# client-side WPF development and maintenance of the Goman platform.
- Delivery of new features and business flows.
- Working with the High Touch PT traders and sales traders for requirements and analysis.
- Configuration and release management.
- Problem analysis and resolution.
- L3 Support of deployed components in the production environment.
The role offers a standout opportunity to learn about equities trading, working for an industry-recognized market leader in Algorithmic Trading. You will work very closely with the trading desk and be directly involved in a challenging and high-profile area of the finance industry.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- She/he will have solid commercial experience of client-side C# WPF .Net development.
- You will have Multi-threaded and Object-oriented application design experience.
- Distributed systems development experience using asynchronous messaging technologies.
- Real-time data processing experience.
- Experience of full project life cycle and continuous integration development tools.
- SQL/Database experience - Oracle/Sybase.
- Experience of development on order/execution management systems.
- Delivery focused with excellent problem-solving & communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and tolerance for frequent change.
- Understanding of the Equities trading business.
- Higher Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Automated build platforms.
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.