Equity Research Associate, Retail - Tier One Bank - ACA, Investment Bankers, Strategy Consultants sought
- Excellent base and bonus
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Greenwich Partners
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Superb opportunity for an ACA, sell side analyst, buy side analyst or other CFA qualified professional to join this top rated team
We are working with a major investment bank, who are looking to add an equity research associate to their top ranked sell side equity research team.
The aim of the role will be to generate investment ideas for your clients, who will be asset management and hedge fund firms. This might be buy or sell side trading or investment ideas. This will involve writing broker notes and marketing these ideas to clients.
Day to day the role will involve the following:
- Dealing with company results. Writing an initial post-results comment and talking through the results with the sales desk.
- Financial modelling, valuation and analysis
- Liaising with company management to keep abreast of any developments,,
- Assisting the team with any ad-hoc work. This is most likely to involve client requests
- Client and company meetings
They are very interested in meeeting people with a background in either chartered accountancy, investment banking, strategy consulting or other CFA qualified professional. Due to the scope and level of this role, its probably most suited to someone who has recently qualified or those with 3- 5 years work experience since leaving university. We are happy to consider candidates who have audit backgrounds and who qualify in 2013.