Equity SWAPS Business Analyst/Project Manager
Your role :
Are you an expert IT Business Analyst? Are you also able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
• Design strategic solutions for our strategic swaps platform.
• Identify user requirements by working with a number of key individuals from the business and IT, producing high-level business requirements and liaising with development to take these through to a detailed functional specification.
• Contribute to projects being on schedule and meeting client needs.
• Manage business user testing through the quality assurance process for key projects.
• Build relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues in all regions.
Your team :
You’ll be working in the Sabre swaps team within Global Financing Services in London. Our role is to provide excellent swaps system software for the Investment Bank.
The Sabre swaps team consists of three scrum teams with staff based in London and Europe. Each scrum team has software developers, QA specialists and BAs, and is able to perform full lifecycle Agile development. Our team also investigates and resolves complex production issues.
This is a highly regarded team who add value to complex cross-system product deliveries. This team works closely with counterparts in US, APAC and EMEA. The team has deep knowledge of the swaps business.
Your experience and skills :
• Experience working across multiple teams and functions to ensure alignment
• Ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards, with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Knowledge of Swaps- Experience of managing projects that span change in multiple systems and teams
• Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and deliver working results.
It would be great if you have:
- Knowledge of international regulations (Dodd-Frank, MiFID, 871m)
- Knowledge of other Derivatives and Cash Equities
• Passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
• Technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
• Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• Fluent in English