Events Manager- (Contract)
- £Market + Bens
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Meredith Brown Associates
- 10 Aug 18 2018-08-10
An exciting opportunity has arisen within this leading global asset manager for an Events Manager to support the delivery of a broad range of events in the UK, Europe and Latam markets.
Role & Responsibilities
- The role plays an important part in managing and facilitating the efficient day-to-day activities for all events, by ensuring that all planning, execution and record keeping, and delivery is to a high standard.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the planning and delivering of all events including
- All pre- event logistics
- Budget maintenance
- Venue sourcing
- Hospitality arrangements
- Travel and accommodation needs
- Presence at events to support the smooth delivery
- Capture and report of post event feedback and budget analysis if required
- Manage all merchandise for events and maintaining of stock levels (sourcing and coming up with innovative ideas)
- Manage marketing assistant workload and the day to day tasks, delegating events as and when appropriate for both UK and International markets, developing and mentoring the marketing assistant
- The type of event will range from roadshows, Press events and conferences and rountables. These will largely be UK focussed but also international.
Experience & Qualifications
- You will have a demonstrable track record of working in an events role, ideally from within an Asset Manager if not the broader Financial Services arena.
- Articulate, highly professional with outstanding organisational skills
- Good PC skills; PowerPoint, word, excel, CRM/Salesforce and any design software
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.